A stunning sacred geometry set of chakra colored stone geometric shapes. They come nestled in their own box, with a compartment for each stone shape. Store them in the box for protection, or keep them out on display. These geometric stones have vibrational qualities uniquely specific to each of the 7 chakras.
This is a set of Seven Stone Sacred Geometric shapes made from top quality stone and are cut and polished by hand in India. The symmetry and precision of these shapes gives them a unique and special energy.
The Seven Sacred Geometric Shapes included are;
- Dodecahedron - This sacred geometric shape contains 12 faces with twenty (20) vertices and thirty (30) edges.
- Hexahedron - The hexahedron or cube is six-sided created from 6 equal squares.
- Hexagon - A polygon with six edges and six vertices.
- Icosahedron - Has twenty faces, being created by 20 equilateral triangles with 30 edges.
- Tetrahedron - Created from four equilateral triangles, giving it 4 faces and 6 edges.
- Octahedron - Created from 8 equilateral triangles, and has eight faces and 12 edges.
- Sphere - Ancient and universal symbol that represents unity, completeness, infinity - the whole universe.
Each of the sacred geometry shapes have been carved and polished from the following crystals;
- Lapis lazuli
- Quartz crystal
- Green aventurine
- Yellow aventurine
- Peach aventurine
- Red jasper
Origins of the Fruit of Life Sacred Geometry Crystal Set
The Fruit of Life Sacred Geometry Crystal Set consists of 7 crystal pieces.
The Fruit of Life is said to be the blueprint of the universe, containing the basis for the design of every atom, molecular structure, life form, and everything in existence. It contains the geometric basis for the delineation of Metatron's Cube, which brings forth the platonic solids. This is illustrated below.
The fruit of life symbol is based on 13 circles taken from the Tree of Life.
If a line is drawn from the centre of each circle to the centre of every other circle in the diagram, we end up with a shape containing 78 lines. The shape is known in scared geometry as metatron's cube.
Within Metatron's Cube, we find each of the Platonic Solids, as illustrated in the diagram below;
Fruit of Life Sacred Geometry Crystal Set Pieces
The Fruit of Life Sacred Geometry Crystal Set contains the 5 basic shapes that can be extracted from Metatron's cube shown above, as well as a sphere (representing ineffable oneness; the indivisible fulfillment of the Universe) and a tetrahedron which also can be extracted from Metatron's Cube. Each of these shapes is explained below.
|Box Dimension (in/cm)||Crystal Dimensions||Weight (g)|
|11.5 x 11.5 x 3.1||
Each crystal measures approx 15 - 22 mm in diameter
I received these in the post yesterday. I bought these for a friend as a gift, and they look beautiful in real life. I know that they will be thrilled as they are very much into crystals.