Obtain a quick, accurate pH reading on the water in your;
- Home Brew
The traditional litmus paper test or other chemical test kits are far less accurate, many of them giving an accuracy of +/- 0.5. pH meters do not require replacement, as with litmus or other available chemical test kits, although they do require occasional recalibration.
- Factory Calibrated
- Easy to use at the touch of a button
- Provides you with a precise and quick measurement, freeing yourself from traditional expensive litmus paper tests
- LCD display allows you to read the value directly from the screen
- Portable and hand-held size
- Color: Yellow
- Range: 0.0pH - 14pH
- Resolution: 0.1pH @ 20°C
- Operating temperature: 0-50°C
- Relative humidity <95%
- Plug: fixed electrode
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5V AG-13 button batteries (approx. 700hrs of useage)
- Dimensions: 142 x 29 x 15 mm
- Net weight: 51g
- Hand-held pH Meter x 1
- Calibration Screwdriver x 1
- Manual x 1
- Plastic Case x 1
|Plastic and Electronic Components
||142 x 29 x 15 mm
This feature lets you make an offer to buy an item for less than the price shown on the Natures Energies web site.
When you submit an offer to purchase an item for less than our regular price, we will review your offer and reply usually within 24 hours after the offer is submitted. After reviewing your offer, we may choose to lower the price of the item to match your offer, reject your offer, or negotiate an alternative price with you.
You will receive an email showing your offer right away, and will then receive another email with instructions after we have reviewed your offer.