Learn about Chakras, what they are and how to attain good health the easy way with the Chakras Mini Chart.
Chakra is a Sanskrit word which means “wheel” or “disk”. Chakras form part of our body’s energy system and help to balance our Qi or Life Force Energy by spinning like wheels at great speeds. Chakras are the gateways to our consciousness and connect the physical, emotional, mental and Spiritual bodies. We have thousands of Chakras throughout our body but there are 7 main Chakras that are the most well known. The seven main Chakras are aligned along the spinal column connected by arteries, veins and nerves from the base of our spine to the top of the head. These Chakras also connect to every organ, gland and body system via the endocrine and nervous systems. This handy Mini Chart is a comprehensive introduction to the 7 Chakras and their therapeutic potential.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 14 Essential areas:
1. Examines the 7 Chakras in beautiful colour
2. Beautifully illustrated diagrams of each Chakra
3. Explains the Purpose, Principal of Being and Effects of each Chakra
4. Describes the symbol and colour for each Chakra
5. Outlines the location of each Chakra in the body and the Direction that each Chakra points
6. Lists the parts of the body associated with each Chakra
7. Identifies the Essential Oils and Gemstones or Crystals that are beneficial for each Chakra
8. Details the Element and the Zodiac or Planets associated with each Chakra
9. Describes when the Chakra is in and out of harmony
10. States the massage directions for males and females
11. Outlines the Mantras and Tones required to bring each Chakra back into balance
12. Illustrates in diagram form the direction of rotation during massage for Males and Females
13. Shows in diagram form the areas of the feet and hands which correspond to each Chakra for massage
14. And more . . .
A concise and very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Chakras.
Printed and protection coated on both sides.
Size: 16cm x 23.5cm
No posts found