A stunning sacred geometry set of chakra colored stone geometric shapes. They come nestled in their own lacquered wooden box, with a compartment for each stone shape. Store them in the wooden box for protection, or keep them out on display. These geometric stones have vibrational qualities uniquely specific to each of the 7 chakras.
This is a set of Seven Stone Sacred Geometric shapes made from top quality stone and are cut and polished by hand in India. The symmetry and precision of these shapes gives them a unique and special energy.
The Seven Sacred Geometric Shapes included are;
- Dodecahedron - This sacred geometric shape contains 12 faces with twenty (20) vertices and thirty (30) edges.
- Hexahedron - The hexahedron or cube is six-sided created from 6 equal squares.
- Hexagon - A polygon with six edges and six vertices.
- Icosahedron - Has twenty faces, being created by 20 equilateral triangles with 30 edges.
- Tetrahedron - Created from four equilateral triangles, giving it 4 faces and 6 edges.
- Octahedron - Created from 8 equilateral triangles, and has eight faces and 12 edges.
- Sphere - Ancient and universal symbol that represents unity, completeness, infinity - the whole universe.
Each of the sacred geometry shapes have been carved and polished from the following crystals;
- Lapis lazuli
- Quartz crystal
- Green aventurine
- Yellow aventurine
- Peach aventurine
- Red jasper
|Box Dimension (in/cm)
|10.3 x 1.7 x 1.2 / 25.8 x 4.3 x 3
Each crystal measures approx 15 - 22 mm in diameter
|9.1 / 260
This feature lets you make an offer to buy an item for less than the price shown on the Natures Energies web site.
When you submit an offer to purchase an item for less than our regular price, we will review your offer and reply usually within 24 hours after the offer is submitted. After reviewing your offer, we may choose to lower the price of the item to match your offer, reject your offer, or negotiate an alternative price with you.
You will receive an email showing your offer right away, and will then receive another email with instructions after we have reviewed your offer.