The Circulation Pro 8000® is an Electrical Nerve Stimulator which is designed to relieve muscular aches, pain, stress, strains, fatigue, stiffness and swelling. It will also promote peripheral blood circulation.
The Circulation Pro 8000® may be of most benefit to;
- people who are on their legs/feet all day
- the elderly needing assistance in becoming mobile again
- people who engage in tiring sports
Used daily for 10-20 minutes daily, the Circulation Pro 8000® is of great benefit to the health of yourself, as well as the health of your family and friends. Through regular use you will experience;
- Improve leg mobility
- Reduce the swelling in feet and ankles
- Relieve tired and aching legs
- Improve muscles injury through electrical nerve stimulation
- Maintain and increase muscle strength and endurance
Electrical Nerve Stimulation Explained
Neuro Muscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) is used worldwide to alleviate many conditions. Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS or NMES) is a therapy which sends micro current pulses through the soles of the feet or via electrode pads to help relieve joint and muscle pain, stiffness, swelling, poor circulation and muscle fatigue. The Circulation Pro 8000® is a state of the art device offering the latest in T.E.N.S and EMS therapy. Many find it as a wonderful addition to their wellness and longevity health program.
How it works
The muscles in your legs continually pump de-oxygenated blood up through your feet and legs and back towards your heart. Standing or sitting for long periods of time means that feet and leg muscles may become painful or tired with stiffness, resulting in possible inflammation and swelling. This is where the Circulation Pro 8000® can help. The Circulation Pro 8000® applies electrical stimulation primarily through two foot pads which stimulates the nerve endings in your feet. Foot and calf muscles contract and release, mimicking the walking action in your legs. Blood is forced back up through the veins towards your heart providing increased circulation in your legs and feet. This action provides immediate symptom relief and helps restore natural circulation.
Is the Circulation Pro 8000® a Recognized Medical Device?
This machine is manufactured to exacting quality control standards, and it meets the requirements of Australian Therapeutic Goods Act 1989, Therapeutic Goods Regulations 1990, as well as the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations 2002. The Circulation Pro 8000® is included as a class IIa Medical Device.
Whats Included with the Circulation Pro 8000®?
- Foot placement pads
- Remote control
- Foot Massager roll
- Power Pack adaptor (100 - 240V AC input / 5V DC output). Adaptor plug included for power supply socket in your country.
- Display of Circulation Pro 8000®
- Handle for transporting Unit
- T.E.N.S. pads for placing on body
- Cables for pads to plug into.
Operating Instructions for the Circulation Pro 8000®
- Ensure that you thoroughly read the manual that comes with the Circulation Pro 8000®, paying particular attention to safety protocols.
- Place your bare feet on the footpads.
- Press the on/off button and hold for about 3 seconds to turn the unit on. The LCD screen will light up.
- Adjust the mode by pressing t or I. There are up to 99 modes to choose from (starting at 1 and slowly working your way up is recommended).
- To increase intensity, push Sole T then Body t To decrease intensity, push Sole I then Body I.
- Mode can be adjusted at any time but once mode is reset, the intensity automatically reverts to zero to avoid any discomfort to the user. Re-adjust the intensity to suit.
- To finish your session simply press the on/off button and hold for about 3 seconds.
Please note: the aim is not to get to “99” intensity but to find a comfortable but challenging setting for you. Adjust the intensity gradually
||Packing Box Dimension (in/cm)
||Milky White and Orange
||19.2 x 17.7 x 7 / 48 x 45 x 18
||105.2 / 2983
This feature lets you make an offer to buy an item for less than the price shown on the Natures Energies web site.
When you submit an offer to purchase an item for less than our regular price, we will review your offer and reply usually within 24 hours after the offer is submitted. After reviewing your offer, we may choose to lower the price of the item to match your offer, reject your offer, or negotiate an alternative price with you.
You will receive an email showing your offer right away, and will then receive another email with instructions after we have reviewed your offer.