Pink Grapefruit is a subtropical citrus tree known for its bitter fruit. It has a fresh, sweet, bitter, citrus aroma. It is used to scent citrus perfumes and colognes, soaps, creams and lotions.
Benefits of using Grapefruit Pink:
- Muscle fatigue, stiffness, acne, mental exhaustion, fluid retention, athletes foot, tones congested skin, tightens skin, antiseptic, disinfectant, detoxification and anti-infectious.
- Astringent for oily congested skin and hair, aids hair growth.
- Reduces cellulite, depression and headaches.
- Disinfects airborne germs.
- Increases circulation, stimulates lymphatic system detoxification, regulates body weight with regular use.
- Aids jet lag, PMS, alcohol and drug withdrawals.
- Keeps the skin clean.
- Particularly good for treating oily skin and acne. Gives a refreshing feeling.
- Also beneficial for treating stiffness and cramp in muscles.
Blending: Grapefruit Essential Oil goes fine in blends with Bergamot, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender and Palma Rosa oil.
Few Words of Caution: Can cause skin irritations if exposed to strong sunlight after application. Should be avoided during pregnancy.