10 I-Ching Old Chinese Coins (Replicas) in Gift Pack
Chinese coins represent the powerful union of heaven and earth. Described as being "square within and round without", these round coins, have been used as metal currency since the 11th century BC. The square shape in the center is the energy of the earth, while the circle represents the chi of heaven. Combined, they drive the power of wealth luck, and when energized, yang energy breaths precious life into them, transforming them into powerful emblems of wealth and prosperity. Naturally, coins taken from a rich man's home would possess an abundance of wealth energy. The Chinese characters on the coins bear the name of the reign. It is believed that these coins should ideally be chosen from the prosperous reign periods.
Apart from bringing prosperity, these good fortune coins are also used as protective amulets. Coins combined with almost all the animal symbols bring different meanings. Combined with the Bat, the meaning is "Immediate Good Fortune". Combine with two Magpies brings meaning of "May One See Good Fortune Before One's Eyes". Combined with the Cow, the Sheep, the Mongoose, the Tortoise, or the Dragon; the connotations of wealth and success are multiplied a thousand times over. Any of these animals, which is sitting or standing on a bed of coins represents abundance and plenty.
The Chinese coins from the Ching Dynasty are held in high esteem and deemed extremely auspicious and powerful. This is due to these eras being notably prosperous. They have great potential in magnifying your wealth luck. Coins with metal energies are potent when they are placed in the West, Northwest, and North sectors of your home or business.
The 10 emperors and their reigning periods are Shun Chi (1644-1661), Kang Hsi (1661-1722), Yung Cheng (1723-1735), Chien Lung (1736-1796), Chia Ching (1796-1820), Tao Kwong (1820-1850), Shen Fung (1850-1861), Tung Chi(1862-1874) and Kwong Shui (1875-1908) and Shuen Tung (1909-1911).
You can remove the coins from the packing and stick them on or keep them in any place that you can think of;
- in your wallet/handbag, you will never run out of cash;
- on your share portfolios or account book, it will bring wealth and windfall luck;
- on your telephone of fax machine, sales will keep pouring in;
- on your cash box, cash registers or safe to ensure they are always loaded with money.
Let your creativity flow. Remember to always display I-Ching coins with the Yang side facing up. The Yang side has four Chinese characters whereas the Yin side has two.
Here is how you can use the 10 Emperors coins to Feng Shui your way to a better life:
- Place it in the Northwest to increase money luck and opportunities from helpful people in your business pursuits or career. The Northwest is the universal sector for Mentor Luck based on the Pakua 8 Life Aspirations Theory and its element is Metal.
- Place the Ten Emperors coins in the North sector of your home to enhance career luck.
- In Flying Star Feng Shui, the Ten Emperors coins can be used to ward-off the evil influences of the malignant #5 yellow star and #2 black star. The #2 black star is also known as the "Sickness Star" which brings illnesses and ailments to occupants while the #5 yellow star is the "Disaster Star" that instigates fights, accidents and death. Placing the Ten Emperors Coins in the affected sectors will dilute these adverse energies.