Skip to content
- Range: 0 - 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Resolution: 1 ppm (also available in 10 ppm)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life: over 1000 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1")
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: recalibration is not necessary, but can be done easily with a watch screwdriver. There's no need for messy solutions.
- Also available in "x10" mode: reads in increments only of 10 ppm (0-9990 ppm).
Frequently Asked Questions( FAQ )
Click here to view Questions and Answers
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.