Duel Jade Roller Gua Sha Face-lift Set Facial Massage Roller
The ancient Chinese secret to smooth skin and muscle relaxation
- BENEFITS: Face roller --- muscle tension relief and lymphatic drainage; reduce facial oedema and help your skin look fresh; firm your skin and make it look dewy and lifted
- Jade Face Roller: The at-home skincare face massager tool is made from natural gem stone. The face & eye roller is sturdy and non-squeaky. The massager roller is very smooth (Note: As the pieces are made from naturally occuring gem stone, there can tend to be natural cracks and other flaws. These however will not affect the functionality of the unit from correctly operating).
- Gua Sha: not only can improve circulation of blood flow, but the guasha stone also helps your muscles relax
- Tips: You can keep the facial jade roller and Guasha in the fridge and it will helps to eradicate morning puffiness and get your skin refreshed
- The Roller and Gua Sha are packaged in a beautiful presentation gift box. We suggest you wash the items ---- Jade Roller and Gua Sha ---- before and after each use
- The Jade Roller stimulates the lymphatic system and improves blood circulation
- Help maximise the absorption of facial oils, serums, creams or moisturisers
- Reduce puffiness of the skin, relieve the appearance of under-eye bags
- Brighten your complexion, tighten pores and help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps you to relax and calm muscle tension.
Natural jade reduces puffiness and promotes blood circulation
In Chinese medicine, Xiuyu jade is used to speed up blood circulation, promote metabolism and increase enzyme activity. It's also used to reduce wrinkles, dark circles and under-eye bags.
Dual-sided roller easily massages every curve of your face
Use the large roller for your cheeks, forehead and neck to lift the skin and reduce wrinkles. The small cylinder is perfect for use around your eyes and nose, reducing puffiness and dark circles.
Thick, curved handle feels solid and comfortable in your hand
Not just designed to be pretty, the handle has a gentle curve that's comfortable to hold.
Massage your face and body with the wing or fin gua sha
Massaging your body with a gua sha helps lymphatic drainage, reducing stress and bringing relief to tense muscles.
The wing gua sha is great for use on your hands, arms and face, whereas the fin gua sha is perfect for full-body massages.
Helps skin absorption so you can get the most out of products
When used with serums and moisturizers, the jade rollers gently massage them into your skin, improving product absorption. They leave your skin feeling refreshed and glowing.
Available in light or dark green, black, white, or rose quartz
Choose the color that best matches your decor or personal aesthetic.
The light and dark green rollers are classics. The rose quartz features floral handles for added delicate beauty.
Or if you're looking for something more industrial, try the black or white options.
Each color option features gleaming gold accents.
Gift box makes this set an excellent gift
Every roller and gua sha stone combination comes with an optional gift box.
You can buy just the roller or the roller with gua sha stone for a full-body experience.
It's the perfect gift for friends and family.
Usage and Care
1. Wash your face with your normal cleansing products.
2. Apply any night creams to your face and neck.
3. Use upward motions to slide the jade roller over your forehead, cheeks, around the lip area, and neck. Close your eyes and roll gently over your eyelids if you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes.
4. Use the roller on your face and neck for 5–10 minutes.
5. Use the jade roller 3 times a week to reduce lines and wrinkles.
6. Clean your jade roller according to the instructions.
Tip: Store the roller in the fridge for a gentle cooling effect that helps relieve fatigue and puffiness in the face.
Xiuyu refers to Xiuyan jade, also known as serpentine jade. It's one of the 4 famous jades in Chinese history and is a product of China's national geography.
Xiuyan jade is found in many colors: green, yellow, white, black and gray. The color relates to the iron content.
Though we package it carefully, natural jade is fragile and easily damaged in transit. If you receive a broken roller, please contact us for a new one.
Jade roller: 14cm / 5.5in long, 5.5cm / 2in at the large end and 4cm / 1.5in at small end. The large roller measures 4cm / 1.5in, while the small roller is 2.5cm / 0.9in.
Gua sha stone: 4.5×7cm / 1.7×2.7in
Box: 17.5×11.9×3cm / 6.9×4.7×1.2in
Jade roller and Gua sha stone, optional box.