Learn how to use Essential Oils for use in the home and garden as alternatives to harmful household chemicals the easy way with the Aromatherapy Home and Garden Mini Chart.
Aromatherapy is an Ancient alternative medicine which uses plant materials and other aromatic compounds to enhance the mind, mood, cognitive function and health. This handy Mini Chart sets out how to use Essential Oils in the home and garden as alternatives to harmful household chemicals.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 7 Essential areas:
1. Examines the 40 uses, remedies and methods for Essential Oils in the home and garden such as carpet cleaning, insect repellent and mood changer
2. Beautifully illustrated diagrams and charts regarding Aromatherapy
3. Identifies the areas of the house and garden for each use, remedy or method
4. Details the effect of the Essential Oils for each use, remedy or method eg sweetens cloths, disinfects
5. States the Essential Oils for each use, remedy or method
6. Instructs on how to use the Essential Oils for each use, remedy or method
7. And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Aromatherapy for use in the Home and Garden.
Printed and protection coated on both sides.
Size: 16cm x 23.5cm
Note: The low resolution image shown has been purposely provided to protect copyright content of the chart. The chart you will receive is in an easy to read high resolution format.
A handy reference to have on hand.