Learn how to use Essential Oils to attain good health the easy way with the Aromatherapy Mini Chart.
Aromatherapy is an Ancient alternative medicine which uses plant materials and other aromatic compounds to enhance the mind, mood, cognitive function and health. This handy Mini Chart introduces 36 Essential Oils and their therapeutic potential.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 8 Essential areas:
1. Examines the 36 Essential Oils
2. States the botanical names of each of the Essential Oils
3. Identifies the issues, ailments and conditions that each Essential Oil can treat
4. States the properties such as the effects or moods imparted eg soothing, uplifting, antibacterial, insect repellant
5. Lists the best method of how to use the Essential Oil eg massage, bath, inhalation
6. Outlines how to blend the Essential Oils
7. Details important warnings about safe use
8. And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Aromatherapy.
Printed and protection coated on both sides.
Size: 16cm x 23.5cm
Note: The low resolution image shown has been purposely provided to protect copyright content of the chart. The chart you will receive is in an easy to read high resolution format.
Very happy with this item!