Connect to your computer's USB port and analyze your health electronically with hundreds of tests in just 60 seconds
The Biofeedback Health Analyzer is an electronic device which will analyze your health through a USB connection to your computer. It replaces the need for ultrasonic, nuclear magnetic resonance or radiography for numerous health related issues and is up to 85% accurate in its reporting ability. It does not replace the need to see a doctor, but it is a useful device for giving an instant snapshot on what is happening with your health at the time of assessment.
By holding the biofeedback sensor in the palm of your hand, health data is collected from various bodily systems, and the information is interpreted through software on your computer which compares measurements with the data ranges expected for a healthy individual (aka the quantum resonance spectrum).
There are 39 reports (some for men only and some for women only) that are generated by the software, with each report showing multiple tests for various bodily systems. The 39 reports include;
|1 Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular
2 Gastrointestinal function
3 Liver function
4 Gallbladder function
5 Pancreatic function
6 Kidney function
7 Lung function
8 Brain nerve
9 Bone disease
10 Bone mineral density
11 Rheumatoid bone disease
12 Blood sugar
13 Basic physical quality
14 Human toxin
15 Trace element
16 Heavy Metals
17 Amino Acid
18 Endocrine System (Man)
19 Endocrine System (Woman)
20 Immune System
22 Male sexual function
30 Bone Growth Index
32 Sperm and semen
33 Blood lipids
34 Channels and collaterals
35 Element of human
37.Pluse of heart and brain
38.Compositive report (Woman)
39.Compositive report (Man)
Download Sample Male Reports
Download Sample Female Reports
Note: Sample reports are in .zip format and require WinZip or 7-Zip to decompress. Reports can normally be viewed using the software that comes with Biofeedback Health Analyzer without requiring decompression. Recommendations are also included in the reports that are generated in dealing with the health issues reported.
How does the Biofeedback Device Work?
The human body can be viewed as an electrical generator, full of electrical activity creating around itself an electromagnetic field with specific qualities. This field is characterized by vibration and each organ, tissue and cell have their own specific frequencies. All the information from all the organs in the body is processed and stored in the brain. The larger part of it is filtered (remaining in the subconscious) and only a small fraction reaches the conscious mind. Control over physiological processes is done by the subconscious part of our mind and the conscious, logical mind has no access to it. In the past years a new generation of medical devices have been designed, operating upon the method of bio-resonance diagnostics. The development of electronic technologies has allowed for this technology to be located into a compact device. The biofeedback method is known as quantum magnetic resonance diagnostics. This method gives us the ability to register the electromagnetic vibrations of each organ, system and cell at the DNA level. The biofeedback health analyzer checks the electromagnetic field for each organ of the patient, and diagnoses according to age, sex, height and weight. Quantum diagnostics also allows us to estimate vitamin, mineral and microelement deficiencies in the body as well as carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism.
Prediction without symptoms: Using the Biofeedback Health Analyzer, only 10 or so cells of pathological change are required for indications to precursor of disease to be predicted. Normally a doctor would require clinical symptoms to be present, but the device will forecast problems before clinical symptoms appear.
Speed and accuracy: Multiple indicators of your health can be quickly obtained. This analysis method is designed to save time and energy.
Non-invasive and painless: The analysis will tell you the condition of your health without the necessity of pathology, radiography etc.
Simple and convenient: The Biofeedback Health Analyzer is easy to set up and operate, and the reports are easy to read and interpret.
The database contained in the software analysis system (known as the standard quantum resonance spectrum of disease
) has been established using scientific methods including Fourier’s principles, and the thorough statistical analysis of a large number of clinical cases, thereby leading to a high accuracy in the analysis.
Principal and Mechanism of Biofeedback Health Analyzer Operation
The Human body contains many living cells that are necessary for its growth, differentiation and for specific metabolic functions. There are about 25,000,000 cells dividing in an adult human body per second, which includes blood cells which split at approximately 100,000 per second. In the process of cellular mitosis (cells splitting to form new ones), the charged bodies of the nucleus and extra nuclear electrons are observed to be continuously moving and changing, thereby emitting electromagnetic waves. The interaction between Electromagnetic field (EMF) from the cells of the body and Magnetic Resonance from the Biofeedback Analyzer probe generates a measurable EMF field which represent various states of the human body (e.g., healthy state, sub-healthy state and diseased state).
Theory of Mechanism
The main cause of disease in the human body is alteration in electron spin and orbit resulting in changes at the atomic level, which results in micro and macromolecular changes. When there are macromolecular changes, gradually the whole cell will change and eventually there will be reciprocated changes in the organ. The electron is a charged particle and when its spin and orbit
is altered, the electromagnetic waves inside it will change accordingly.
The energy of the collected electromagnetic wave is weak but through holding the probe the biofeedback analyzer amplifies the signal, and the inbuilt processor modifies the signal ready for software analysis. The data that is collected is analyzed and compared with the standard quantum resonance spectrum of disease.
The spectrum is in the form of a database contained within the software. In the sample report to the right (extracted from report 1 - cardiovascular), the standard quantum resonance spectrum is shown in the Normal Range
column. The Blood Viscosity and Cholesterol Crystal fall within this range, and the software reports both these values as normal (Normal (-)). Where the value falls outside of the expected range the software reports the following depending how far the measurement is outside of the normal range;
+ Mildly Abnormal ++ Moderately Abnormal +++ Severely Abnormal
The results obtained are intended to be resolved by clinicians. As an example, diseased cells are different to normal cells. If a human has disease then the electromagnetic waves emitted by the biofeedback analyzer would be more negative than the normal cells. If there is disease in the body, resonance will occur, and the biofeedback machine detects the signals; the more disease, the more intense the signal is, and the more removed the measured signal is when compared to the standard quantum resonance spectrum in the software database.
Computer System Requirements
You can use any version of windows from windows 98 up to the very latest version of windows.
Option 1: Windows 98 or Windows ME (must have Microsoft Office installed if using either of these operating systems
Option 2: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Option 3: Win 2000 or Win 2008 Server series
Installing the Biofeedback Health Analyzer
You will need as a minimum windows 98 (any version of windows after that is good) and 2 spare USB ports on your computer.
- Connect the USB lead that comes with the Biofeedback Health Analyzer to your computer, and then connect the other end to the port on the analyzer marked USB Output.
- Remove the cap from the USB stick that comes with the analyzer, and plug it into the other USB port on your computer.
- Wait until your computer has installed the 2 new hardware devices before proceeding to the next step (You will see a message saying installing drivers in the notification section on the bottom right corner of your screen).
- Place the CD that comes with the Biofeedback Health Analyzer into your CDRom drive and open it using windows explorer. (If you do not have a CD supplied with your unit, you will find the soiftware on a USB stick. Plug that into a USB port on your computer and access it using windows explorer).
- Double click on the program titled Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer (3)3.9.6.exe, English 3.9.0.exe (or Quantum Resonance3.3.2.exe depending on the version that you have). You will see the setup wizard. Work your way through the wizard until the program is installed. Note:There are some antivirus software programs that falsely report a virus or malware in the software that comes with the analyzer, but you can rest assured that the report is what is known in the antivirus industry as a false positive. The developers of the software have fully tested the software prior to release and the software contains no virus and is safe to run. It is recommended should your antivirus software report this that you mark the item as being Allowed to Run on your computer and that you do not quarantine it.
- You are now ready to run the program from your desktop titled Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer. If you have any problems starting the program, try plugging the USB key into another USB port, and check the USB port settings. You may also on some systems need to right click on the icon on your desktop, and then select Run as Administrator to open the program.
Patient Preparation to undergoing a Biofeedback Health Analysis
- Tests should be conducted 1 hour before or after eating.
- Patients should rest at least 1/2 hour after exercise before being tested.
- All metallic objects should be removed.
- Phones should be removed from pockets.
- Remove shoes & socks.
- The patient should stay calm and relax, and should not talk while being tested. Ideally the patient should lie down if possible or sit with legs elevated, both legs away from the ground.
- Before beginning the test, ensure that the patient has not got a pacemaker, or that if female the patient is not menstruating.
Do not using the Biofeedback Health Analyzer if;
- you are under 12 years of age
- You are handicapped
- you have a pacemaker or any other electronic device in the body
- you are under long term medication
- you are a woman and you are having your monthly menstruation
- Start the program Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer and click on Dossier.
- At the bottom of the screen click on Add.
- Type the patient details and then click Save. Ensure that you have selected the correct gender.
- Click on the patient's name in Dossier (clicking the + sign if necessary to expand the Customer Group), and then click Testing.
- Click Start.
- Place the probe into the patient's hand according to the instruction that appears (male holds in left hand; female holds in right hand).
- Click Start Test.
- After about 1 minute, the test will be completed.
- Click Save to save the test. If you do not click save, then you will not be able to access results later on and will have to re-test.
- Once testing is completed, you can safely disconnect the machine and USB stick from the USB ports on your computer.
Accessing the Results
Once the test has been completed, you will be able to access the extensive range of reports that are generated using the software.To re-open the software, you will need to plug the USB stick back into a USB port on your computer. You do not have to reconnect the machine itself, just the USB stick.
To do this, go to Dossier, select the patient's name, and then click Tested Record. From there you will be able to select the test (click in the box under Select), and then click Get Report. You will see 34 reports (33 in the left panel and 1 in the bottom right titled Compositive Report). There are actually 39 reports, but some are gender specific which is why only 34 are displayed (e.g., Gynecology is only displayed for female patients, whereas Sperm and Semen is only displayed for males).
Software History and Upgrades
You can check which version of Electret that you are using by clicking on the About tab in the top menu of the software. We only have upgrades available from version 3.9.0 and and onwards. Version 3.3.2 cannot be upgraded due to limitations on the USB encryption lock that was provided with that version. All of our versions of Electret are in English. We also have Chinese language
, Thai language
as well as Malayasian language
versions available (for units sold after Feb 1, 2015. For other languages please contact us.
||Sale Dates Provided with the Biofeedback machines sold by Natures Energies
||Original Program Name on Disc
Provided with Analyzer
||17 Aug 2015 -
||Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer (3)3.9.6.exe
||1 Feb 2015 - 16 Aug 2015
||1 Aug 2014 - 31 Jan 2015
||No Upgrade Available
|Case Size: 7 x 4.5 x 1.8 / 18 x 11.5 x 4.5
||30.5 / 864
Note: we are not medical doctors, and we are not making any medical claims regarding the accuracy of the Biofeedback Health Analyzer or the Quantum Magnetic Resonance Body Analyzer. The device is only meant to give an indication on your overall health; a true assessment can only be determined through a visit to your doctor. You must always see your doctor if you are not well, and should see a doctor to clarify any findings reported by the device as accuracy could be less than perfect.