Qualities of Fine Tingsha Bells
History of Tingsha Bells
Use of Tingsha Bells in Religion
Simply hang the tingsha bells by the leather cord, one in each hand as shown in the picture to the left, and then strike them together.
Click on the image to the right to listen to the Large Tingsha Bells available for sale through Natures Energies.
Other Uses of Tingsha Bells
- Moving to new houses or workspaces. It is believed that the place still carries old, negative energy residues from the previous occupants. In order to start anew, space clearing is necessary to drive away all remaining negative energies.
- After experiencing an illness. Clearing spaces after experiencing an illness will help your household/area to feel more refreshed. Prior to doing so, make sure to thoroughly clean the area, wash all bedding and open all windows.
- After someone has died. Space clearing after someone has died will help remove all negative emotional residues in the place.
- Difficulty in concentration and meditation
- Pursue higher levels of awareness
- Difficulty in breathing or if breathing appears to be constantly shallow
- Undergoing stress, depression and grief
- Lack of confidence, positivity and zest
- Difficulty in focus and concentration
|Diameter: 2.5 / 6.2
|7.4 / 210
|Diameter: 1.8 / 4.5
|2.3 / 65
You can tell these are good quality, and that they have been well forged in Nepal.